Why you should consider working with a Divorce Financial Mediator:
- Know the future financial effect of any given divorce settlement. Avoid the fear of the unknown.
- Understanding your financial situation will give you a sense of control over your life—before, during, and after divorce.
- Avoid litigation. Resolve and reach a creative and mutually agreeable solution that meets the best interest of the parties and families.
- Efficient/low cost/nonadversarial/reduced anxiety for all.
- Find a settlement fair enough to accept.
- Know what you have and what you need financially. Know what disposable income is available for support.
- Complete the process so you and your family can move on…and ahead with life.
- Divorce does not need to be an expensive, exhausting, ugly battle.